Thursday 9 April 2015

SCHOOL TIMES

SCHOOL TIMES

 Ooh dear pals , I think every one of you has school memories, what I am  trying to say is remembering those good or terrible moments every one went through.I remember we always had to wake up very early at 4am to go for morning preps and having to spend the whole morning dozing, and to me some times I call those periods crazy crap though everyone has different experience.

We had to bare the bad food , being on canes for every mistake done and also failing a paper where one had to be punished. Life was hell in my o level times. We had special days that were for sports and that was called the sports day where we had to participate in many different games such as running , volleyball , basket ball . football ,handball ,cricket,joker and also having to bare the grumpy faces of some teachers
    
               
          
             
         
            

No comments:

Post a Comment